It’s no surprise that here at Naturally Chic we love winter weddings in the Canadian Rockies! The magic of a winter wedding in the mountains is an unparalled experience not only for the couple, but also for the wedding guests!!
We’ve written before that although incredibly beautiful, planning a winter destination wedding in the Canadian Rockies takes special planning considerations. We’ve compiled 10 of our favorite posts from on winter wedding planning tips for you:
- 5 Winter Wedding Tips
- Getting Your Guests Safely to Your Winter Wedding
- Winter Wedding Favors that Won’t Be Left Behind
- Bundle Up We’re Expecting Snow…What to Wear to a Winter Wedding
- Bundle Up It’s Cold Outside…What to Wear to a Winter Wedding Part 2
- Bundle Up You’re In the Rockies…What to Wear to a Winter Wedding Part 3
- 30 Tips to Planning a Canadian Destination Wedding in the Canadian Rocky Mountains in Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise and Jasper – Tip # 12
- Winter Wedding Inspirations for a Cold Day
- Winter Bouquet Alternatives
- Winter Wedding Cakes
We hope these posts will be useful in planning your winter wedding in the Canadian Rockies! If you are wanting more ideas and inspirations check out our Winter Weddings Category as well.
You may also enjoy this post in the Huffington Post / HuffPost Weddings on Winter Wedding Planning Tips from the Experts. While many of the tips are similar to ones we’ve already mentioned, I especially like the tip to purchase wedding insurance.
Not to deter you from planning a wedding in the winter, but we often recommend our couples get wedding insurance. If there’s a blizzard on the day of your wedding, you may be very happy you purchased insurance!
Number One Tip for winter weddings is to always have a back up plan!!!
Best of luck and Happy Planning!