by Sharon Auld
Are you planning a marriage proposal in the Canadian Rocky Mountains to your special someone? The Canadian Rocky Mountains boast some of the most beautiful places on earth and a romantic getaway can be a special start to the perfect proposal.
Proposing is a daunting proposition and it’s natural that you’ll want to do it right. You may be feeling nervous and not sure where to start, but the one thing you know is that you’ve found that special someone to share your life with.
Here’s 5 Tips for your Dream Marriage Proposal:
- Have the ring. When you have the ring it’s a clear indication that you are fully committed to spending your life together.
- Create an intimate atmosphere. Although there are no shortage of public proposals these days, we think a private or semi-private proposal is seriously romantic.
- Make it unique. Your proposal should be reflective of your relationship together. You don’t want to copy a proposal you saw on You Tube. It should be a good “fit” for the two of you, but that’s not to say it can’t be fun!
- Think outside the box. Whether it’s a simple idea or completely elaborate, the key is not to be mundane; it’s supposed to be special! Think a picnic set out in front of a glacial lake, a helicopter ride to a mountain peak with a panoramic view; the options are endless!
- Incorporate special moments or details into your proposal. You know your partner better than anyone; show her by remembering special details like her favorite wine or flower. A little something unexpected never hurts either!
The key to a great proposal, especially keeping it a surprise, lies in the planning. Planning your marriage proposal may seem counter-intuitive to a sincere proposal, but really it’s the preparation that will make it go off without a hitch. It also allows you to be really thoughtful and creative!
If you are looking for help planning your marriage proposal in the Canadian Rocky Mountains we’re here to help! We have proposal services that include a proposal concept only, or full plan and execution of the logistics and details of your proposal. All you have to do is propose!
For more information on planning your marriage proposal in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, contact Naturally Chic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.888.679.9056! You can submit your proposal (once photographed) to our sister site Canadian Mountain Chic.